Atlanta, Georgia. – Arkansas Swimming and Diving ended the day with two wins over Georgia Tech and Tulane. Razorbacks put a team score of 218.50 to Tulane’s team score of 79.50. Additionally, Razorbacks also put a team score of 154 to Georgia Tech’s team score of 146. Sophomore Bella Cothern and Senior Andrea Sansores both had four wins overall that day, while Senior Vanessa Herrmann and Senior Kobie Melton both had three wins on the day.
- Bella Cothern had four total victories in the 200 medley, 50 freestyle, 100 freestyle and 400 freestyle relays.
- Vanessa Herrmann had three victories in the 200 medley, 100 breaststroke and 200 breaststroke relay.
- Andrea Sansores had four overall victories in the 200 medley relay, 100 butterfly, 100 backstroke and 400 freestyle relay.
- Kobie Melton has three victories in the 200 medley relay, 200 backstroke and 400 freestyle relay events.
- Mayson Richards broke personal bests in the 3-meter dive with a 324.20 and a win.
What to do for pigs
Razorback Diving will once again take on George Tech on Saturday, January 29, 2022. Additionally, the Razorbacks will prepare for the SEC Championship Meet February 15-19, 2022 in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Keep up to date with all the latest news and information and get a behind-the-scenes look at our program on social media. Follow us on Twitter at @RazorbackSD and check out our Facebook page. Stats, news and athlete information can be found at ArkansasRazorbacks.com.