FMH mainly remotely. Sydney-based candidates are preferred.
A professional actor looking for a brilliant idea person. An intentional creative who enjoys big-picture brainstorming and the beauty of detailed, strategic execution.
You might know me (FlexMami) as an influencer, DJ, best-selling author, podcaster, e-commerce founder and Beloved Opinion Haver (who also made an appearance on Big Brother Australia). A reforming one-man show looking for an amazing experienced Senior Marketing Coordinator to help scale the business. The FlexMami Enterpise includes the above, but also the following: Flex’s Close Friends, Flex’s Airbnb, The Success Experiment, Workshops, Courses + ECommerce Brands (Flex Factory + New Beauty Venture).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven industry background who wants the freedom to strategize collaboratively but work independently and the resources to bring big ideas to life. Forget diluting your vision, worrying about bureaucracy, or having to explain that TikTok rings to the old person who has the ultimate signature. It’s marketing done by young, fun, knowledgeable people. FOR the young, fun and knowledgeable.
This is full-time or part-time depending on the candidate. Salary will be adjusted accordingly.
- Assist FlexMami in the planning, creation and implementation of FlexMami’s marketing activities (this extends to their e-commerce brands)
- Develop the brand strategy for effective end-to-end campaigns and ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all marketing channels
- Conduct research and work with multiple data sources to identify opportunities for business growth both locally and internationally
- Perform competitor, customer, and customer analyzes and share insights that guide decision-making
- Drive sales growth and meet KPIs
- Stay up to date on industry innovations – new software, new social platforms, new content creation ideas
- Leverage social media presence to build brand awareness and drive traffic to FlexMami website + online stores
- Monitoring and analysis of marketing activities and strategies on organic and paid channels
- Strategize, produce and develop entertaining visual content for paid and organic social channels.
- Build email database and create, implement and report on EDM campaigns
- Support for the creation and development of marketing materials for social, digital and print use
- Brief graphic designers + videographers in the creation of marketing materials
- Sourcing vendors and obtaining quotes for marketing initiatives
- Regularly measure and report on social media performance.
- Brainstorm content ideas on social media + strategy
- Brainstorm and execute business development ideas
- On-set assistance for campaign video and photoshoots
- Setting up events and activations
- Community Manager
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in traditional marketing, digital marketing, talent or project management
- A right-hand man/marketing whiz who *understands* what I do, sees all the areas of potential there is in growing my business, and is happy to get involved
- A professional first, then a fan. Someone who has respect and admiration for what I do, but the ability to critique it and add value
- A PERSON OF IDEAS!! A professional brainstormer and problem solver
- An adaptable, lateral fast thinker who is fun, organized and can work to deadlines
- A team player who stays abreast of what’s happening in the industries in which I operate
- A fairly advanced understanding of Tiktok + Instagram marketing
- Technology expert with knowledge and experience of Shopify, email marketing channels (Omnisend or similar) and scheduling platforms such as Latergram.
- Ability to report, understand and analyze metrics
- Understanding of Google Analytics, web traffic metrics and basic SEO knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Demonstrated experience in product and/or business development
- Demonstrated experience of teamwork and working with clients
- Industry experience in managing social media accounts
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator
- Strong writing and sub-editing skills in English
- Extremely flexible working hours
- Super juicy salary package
- On-the-job training and mentoring
- FMH! (I would prefer the candidate from Sydney)
- Interstate and international travel
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual bonuses
How to register:
Send the following information to [email protected] with the subject line: I AM YOUR NEW SENIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR. Please review the role carefully before applying. Those without relevant experience will not be considered.
- CV with relevant experience
- A cover letter that explains why you think you are suited for this job
- Include a website or PDF portfolio of relevant recent work, e.g. campaigns, product development, audiovisual content