Role: Audience development and strategy assistant
Reporting to: Head of Audience Development and Partnerships
Direct reports: 0
What we do
[PIAS] defends and supports the best independent music in the world through our unrivaled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all of which leverage local connections to influence local custodians.
- Be at the heart of the independent music ecosystem
- Discover, promote, market, sell and distribute tirelessly and with passion the music of independent labels and artists.
- To disseminate the music that we defend with passion, integrity and care. To help him meet audiences and success.
- Constantly question yourself in order to improve.
Assist the Audience Development team, working with the Head of Audience Development and Partnerships and the Head of Audience Development, to execute and manage the digital strategy for some [PIAS] repertoire and provide best practice consultation to artists, management, labels and [PIAS] marketing team.
Assist with audience development strategies and activations for a selected roster of artists for which the assistant will take full responsibility, as well as provide support on additional campaigns which are primarily led by the director or manager.
Work closely with the UK and international team to develop impactful, digitally driven marketing plans that meet given goals.
To help drive [PIAS] online fanbases of the directory.
Assist and advise the marketing team and labels on the latest opportunities and market trends.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Be the go-to person for building artist fan bases and understand audiences better than anyone.
- Design and implement social media campaigns for a portfolio of artists in a wide range of social content environments.
- Work with the entire team to design creative strategies for the continued growth and engagement of artist fans.
- Brief and create organic and paid content yourself.
- Lead the creation of all current and emerging social channels for new artists once signed on.
- Work with artists and managers to write, create and send email communications
- Manage updating of digital assets including banners and visuals on all social properties.
- Set up and run training sessions on social networks with developing artists.
- Manage content uploads to YouTube by ensuring proper markup, SEO, and optimization.
- Provide reports at artist and campaign meetings on artist fan growth, videos and online feedback.
- Manage link markup for all artist releases to ensure we collect remarketing data.
- Regular reporting on audience development KPIs
- Audits of digital presence of new signatures and advice on best practices
- Creation of presentations and communication supports around new market trends, best practices observed in third-party campaigns and marketing one-pagers.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with major social platforms
- Social platform analysis report experience
- Adobe suite or similar experience (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver)
- Experience with the eCRM platform (email campaigns via Mailchimp or similar)
- Have worked collaboratively within a team on internationally successful campaigns.
- Good understanding of the international music market
- Sense of technology and music
- Proven track record in creative online marketing initiatives.
- Gravitas and integrity
- Take initiatives and seize opportunities
- Adaptable in a dynamic and changing environment
- Organized, effective and efficient
- Passionate about music
[PIAS] is an employer guaranteeing equal opportunities. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating a work environment where no one will be treated less favorably because of their gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs or about his age.