The Department of Management Studies at IIT, Madras is inviting applications for its Executive MBA (EMBA) degree program.
Things to know:
· This program is designed for mid-career professionals.
· The two-year program has a rigorous but practice-oriented curriculum.
· It has been designed in line with industry requirements in areas such as the digital economy and global strategy.
· This program will also provide exposure to social media and internet marketing.
· Classes will take place every second weekend (Saturday/Sunday).
· There will be a classroom contact program that allows for a good work-life balance.
· During the program you will be required to work on three projects that apply theory to real business problems.
The course fee is Rs 13 lakh (for Indian nationals).
The fees can be paid in four installments, amounting to Rs 3.25 lakh per semester.
· If you want to avail a student loan, there is a partnership with the Bank of Baroda for the same.
· Online applications for admission began on September 5, 2022.
The selection process will take place in November 2022.
The results will be announced in December 2022.
Classes will start in January 2023.
Please note that the deadline by which you can apply for this program is October 10, 2022.
Structure of the program:
· This is a 24-month Executive MBA program.
· There will be 30 courses taught during this period.
· Participants will be required to submit three capstone projects throughout the program.
Who can apply:
· Those with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a score of 60 percent and above may apply.
· There is a minimum work experience of three years after obtaining a bachelor’s degree that is required to apply.
To view the official website, click here.
Edited by Yoshita Rao