DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Web Analytics – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global web analytics market is expected to reach US$5.6 billion by 2024, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.7% over the analysis period.
The United States is the largest regional market for web analytics, accounting for an estimated 32.9% share of the global total. The market is expected to reach US$2.2 billion by the end of the analysis period. Asia-Pacific is expected to become the fastest growing regional market with a CAGR of 17.6% over the analysis period.
The market has largely benefited from the advent of advanced web analytics solutions with enhanced performance capabilities made possible by the rapid pace of technological advancements seen in the space. The rise in the number of data-driven online businesses, increased adoption of multi-channel marketing initiatives, and the shift to cloud-based platforms are driving the demand for web analytics solutions. The need to intensify marketing activities in a highly competitive environment is fueling the demand for web analytics solutions.
Another notable market trend is the growing importance of mobile analytics solutions. With the growing penetration of smartphones, the website traffic through various mobile devices is growing strongly. Therefore, companies use mobile analytics solutions to analyze mobile traffic, in order to come up with an effective strategy to target these users. The market is also influenced by the increasing integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in web analytics, which has the potential to offer more efficiently processed information from web portals. However, strict government regulations and the need to comply with data privacy rules are hampering the market growth. Data privacy is becoming a major concern for the market.
Select competitors (546 total featured) –
- Adobe, Inc.
- Applied Technologies Internet SAS
- Facebook, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Hootsuite, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- MicroStrategy, Inc.
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- SimilarWeb Ltd.
- Splunk, Inc.
- Teradata Company
- Webtrends, Inc.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Overview of the influencer market
- Global Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a looming global recession
- Web analytics: an introduction
- Web analytics categories
- Offsite web analytics technologies
- On-premises web analytics
- Deployment Models for Web Analytics
- Changing digital marketing landscape continues to drive demand for web analytics
- The Rapid Growth of Digital Advertising and Marketing Presents an Opportunity for the Web Analytics Market
- Digital ad spend in billions of dollars for the years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Share of global advertising expenditure (in %) by medium for 2019 and 2021
- Imperative need for online businesses to improve website experience drives demand for web analytics
- Number of websites (in billions) for the years 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018 and 2020
- Correlation between page load time (in seconds) and bounce rates (in %)
- Average website size (in MB) by device format and optimal size
- Average bounce rates (in %) by sector
- Web Analytics – Percentage of market share of the main global competitors in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for 546 players globally in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- The exponential increase in volumes of business process data and the need for effective use of unorganized data reinforce the importance of web analytics
- The web analytics market is poised to benefit from the gradual transition to data-driven businesses
- Rapid growth in retail e-commerce market boosts market outlook
- Global B2C e-commerce sales in US$ trillion for the years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Global e-commerce market as % of retail sales 2017-2023
- Top Retail Ecommerce Countries in the World: Ranked by Billion Dollar Sales for 2019
- Growing proliferation of artificial intelligence in web analytics
- Global Big Data and Business Analytics Revenue in US$ Billion: 2015 to 2022
- Percentage of global web pages served on mobile: 2010-2022
- Adoption of web analytics in the cloud is gaining momentum
- The Growing Need for Predictive Analytics Supports the Demand for Web Analytics
- The combination of marketing automation and web analytics improves the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies
- Potential Opportunities for the Emerging Multi-Channel Marketing Web Analytics Market
- Spend on cross-channel marketing initiatives: % of cross-channel budget allocated by channel
- Challenges in implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns (%)
- With social media platforms becoming increasingly important to digital marketers, social web analytics is poised for strong growth
- Global Social Media Penetration: % Monthly Active Users to Total Population for 2019
- Penetration of social media users (in %) by generation
- The emergence of mobile devices as a promising digital advertising platform bodes well for the mobile web analytics market
- Rising Mobile Advertising Spend Drives Mobile Web Analytics Market: Global Mobile Advertising Spend in Billion Dollars for Years 2019, 2021, 2023, and 2025
- The increasing proliferation of mobile devices translates into a high demand for web analytics: Smartphone and tablet PC shipments in millions of units for the years 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Open source vendors challenge commercial web analytics vendors
- Data quality: a critical factor determining the effectiveness of web analytics tools
- Real-time analytics comes to the fore
- Privacy issues: a source of concern
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/coxo3f
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900